Please feel free to download and use any of these tools for your GDAMS actions!
ADD this BANNER/COVER PHOTO to your Facebook page! Click on it to view the whole image.
IPB fashionistas making a statement with do-it-yourself masks and headbands.
How to make the masks:
1. Print the masks on A4 size board paper and cut along the dotted lines.
2. Make eye and ear holes.
3. Insert and tie a string in the ear holes. The string should be long enough to secure the mask around your head.
How to assemble the headbands:
1. Print tank and slogans on A4 board paper. Cut the tank and strips along the dotted lines.
2. Print the strips of paper with the slogan “Cut Military Spending, Fund Human Needs”. Cut along the dotted lines.
3. Glue together –a tank on a strip with slogan and a plain strip of paper. Wrap it around your head and secure with scotch tape or paper clips.
Get the BIG BANNER here for printing on cloth, tarpaulin or canvas (big file)
In organising your GDAMS action, you may refer to Where Your Income Tax Money Really Goes Fact Sheet. It reflects the allocation of the U.S. Federal Budget for Fiscal Year (FY) 2014. This was compiled and used by our friends from War Resisters League as one of their GDAMS materials.
You may do a similar research on how your own government is using your tax money taking special note of its military spending.
Courtesy of and special thanks to National War Tax Resistance Coordinating Committee (NWTRCC) and War Resisters League
SHOW THE VIDEO ‘The World is Overarmed and Peace is Underfunded’ VIDEO – in fora, meetings, conferences and schools